Sunday, October 16, 2016

Stumbling Uphill

Well the last week was not good.  There was quite a bit of mindfully eating food I should not.  I'm not happy about it and with each bite I swore this item and that item would be the last.

Sigh, such is life.

Today I'll reboot and start over again.

In other news it would appear based on sunrise, available light and wanting to leave work at close to my normal time that I am done riding in for the year.  While I am a bit let down about that, this fall I was able to ride in for a month longer than normal.

The Wednesday Night Ride in South Berwick is also done for the year due to the available light issue.  We had the last ride last Wednesday and it was a fun 20ish miles.

So what now?  Well, beginning on Tuesday I'll bring my bike & kit to work and head out for a lunchtime ride and try to squeeze in at least 18 miles.  And I'll probably do that until the snow flies.  Not much else to report this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment